Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Eternity of fate

My fate twists and turns… there is no reason… there is no why… the drums beat against my ears… closing my eyes doesn’t help… the flower I see in the distance… burning but beautiful… must get there but I don’t know how… the voices call I wish not to hear them but they persist… reach out and I cry for help… close my eyes and open them… the fields before me green in their splendor, tall to my waist flowing in the silent breeze… with every sway a different hue I see… I sit on a rock and ponder with a dying mind… be here forever I want… tears of absolution threaten to come… my heart at peace and my mind finally at rest… resistance lost… the tears flow… no I will not leave I scream… my voice echos into the nothingness I fear looked down at me… I get up from my rock and begin the walk… my hands ever so gently caress the tips of the stalks… where am I headed… yet I keep walking… it comes I feel it in my core… what it is I know not… but keep walking I must… to meet my fate in this meadow of infinity… here I am once again… at the edge of a steep cliff… at the precipice of my fears… the water below so calm… not a wave… not a glimmer of a ripple… spreading my arms I fall… the water draws near… nearer… and nearer… the final moment of truth… the eventual splash… and then nothing like I presumed… encompassed… surrounded… belittled…

this was a partial dream... some elements of it...

3 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

WOW .. and *speechless* .. :)
keep writing .. :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

it reminds me of pulled under by Anathema.

beautiful write
much respect

2:00 PM  
Blogger Ozair said...

y thank u!! :) :)!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home