Thursday, April 06, 2006

An Ode To The Scot In me...

To be read/sung in a drunken Scotish accent... planning to make this into a funny song but need to figure out the chords... (below is not to be taken seriously... hahaha:)
Where Doth my glass of Scotch be?
Tell me bartender won't you please!
I've had one... two...
Ok! Six before...
All I ask for is one more...
Or I'll go to sleep here on floor your!!!
You know I've had a rough night...
Just today me wife's knickers got a bit tight...
She asked me how she looked in her dress pink...
I only smiled and said, "Not here as good as this drink"
(Mind Ye... I was under the influence... I think!)
She said, "Get Out of this house, ye drunkard of a spouse!"
Got up and left did I...
Now I sit before ye...
Oh Mister Bartender...!
Waiting for my glass of Scotch...
Which by the way I've not still got!!
Now can you blame me for being honest!
Now I solemly take my bow...
Coz my wife is infact a bleedin' COW!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz. Me like :)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

COWMAN:P
me likes. me likes too captain!!
you should sing it in a prententious scottish accent yo, it will be funny:D

5:51 AM  
Blogger Reej Q said...

*disapproving look*

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ozair said...

wild1 : :)

sadaf: hahahaha!! :)

Psycho-babbler: C'mon... its in good humor! i mean nothing by it... :)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

captain, we misss you!!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

nearly pissed yourself laffin? homeboy, next time you WILL urinate, on yourself and on people around you. this is a promise. and a curse. maybe also a sexy proposal.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Ozair said...

sadaf: y do u keep callin me captain..!! hhahaa!!! be patient child!!!

KQF: sexy proposal! hahahahha!! u have to out do ur self now!!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home