Sunday, February 22, 2009

Recess Files...

They say that life is a wonderful journey... They tell you that you learn from it... that you will experience all there is to experience and that things would be great...

What if I was to tell you that life has lost all its wonderment? That learning is but a tedious process and the experience of it all seems like a futile experiment?

I may sound like someone who has lost it all reveling in an abject depression... I in fact have everything... and nothing at the same time... and I may be slightly depressed if not abjectly.

I, honestly am very tired... Even breathing seems like an arduous task...

What is it that I am lacking? Am I missing something...? Maybe I should find something to live for...? Maybe behind this door?

Knock knock... is anybody home?

A penny for your thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home